- Join the Student Accounting Society (SAS) and participate in Etiquette Night, mock interviews, panel discussions with practitioners, field trips to area businesses and the Chicago Board of Trade.
- Become a member of Enactus (formerly known as Students in Free Enterprise) and participate in real-life community projects, which are presented for judging by business executives. North Central’s SIFE team has won more awards than any other school in the Midwest and is one of the top teams in the country.
- Pursue an internship for credit or work part-time to obtain valuable accounting experience. Our location offers you almost limitless possibilities!
- Become a certified tax preparer and participate in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, providing free income tax assistance for low income families and individuals.
- Take a fall term off to study abroad in Costa Rica, London or Asia while still earning full credits.
- After graduation, you’ll be poised to go on for master’s degree with specialization in accounting, business administration, finance, information systems or other areas.