North Central’s Leadership, Ethics and Values (LEV) program is unlike any other program in the United States. It expands and enhances your work in every major, giving you a framework to learn, practice and develop leadership skills within a framework of values.
You can choose among three minors and two concentrations within LEV and combine them in a variety of ways to enhance your major area of study. For example, if you major in biology, you may want to add a concentration in ethics. Or, if you choose to major in political science, you can add a minor in conflict resolution or social change leadership and a concentration in leadership.
Adding these minor or concentration options will boost your résumé or graduate school application. We even offer an integrated undergraduate/graduate program that allows you to complete your bachelor’s degree in any major and a master’s degree in leadership studies in just five years.
You may also:
- Learn how values relate to ethics, to your leadership and ultimately to the world around you.
- Receive a scholarship if chosen a Distinguished Leader.
- Put your leadership skills to work by participating in student groups, such as iLead for first-year students, Blue Key National Honors Society for upperclassmen and LEVerage for all students.
- Choose a minor in leadership, conflict resolution, or social change leadership, or a concentration in leadership or ethics.
- Personalize your leadership experience by combining LEV courses with internships, campus activities and program participation.