Emergency Response Instructions
- For medical emergencies, contact the equivalent of 911 in your host country.
- If you have a medical emergency or need travel assistance, contact EIIA insurance (from outide the USA) by calling collect through an international operator at (01-713) 260-5508. From inside the U.S.A. or Canada, call toll-free at 1-888-873-8394. Make sure you state that you are a North Central College student and mention the policy number : WR 10003936.
- Contact T the International Office at your university or follow the emergency procedures you have been given; contact the NCC professor if you have one with you.
- Contact the NCC Office of International Programs (8 AM - 5 PM) in this order:
- (630) 637-5132 (Bessma Shammas, Office Manager)
- (630) 637-5289 (Kimberly Larsson, Assistant Director)
- (630) 637-5287 (Jack Shindler, Director)
- (630) 637-5153 (Dean of Students)
- If it is a night or weekend (Central Standard Time), Contact NCC in the order listed on the Emergency Procedure Card or (630) 637-5911 (Dept. of Campus Safety).