Summer Language Camp
What is the Summer Language Camp?
The summer language camp is a two and a half week program that helps students 13 and older develop practical, everyday English skills and apply them in their daily life. Summer Language Camp students learn about American culture and cultures around the world. Students can also prepare learn and practice important study skills.
During the program students go into Naperville and Chicago communities with their instructors and counselors to practice and develop their skills.
This program is a wonderful opportunity for students who want to practice their English in a safe, beautiful environment. See our pictures for examples of activities our students have done in the past!
When is the Summer Language Camp?
Camp Arrival: July 16, 2015
- Families can choose to have ELI staff can pick-up students at O'Hare International Airport (ORD) on this day.
Camp Programming: July 17-July 31, 2015
Departure Date: August 1, 2015
- Families can choose to have ELI staff drop-off students at O'Hare International Airport (ORD) on this day.
How much does the Summer Language Camp cost?
Total Resident Student Program Cost: $3,000 (including room and board)
Total Non-resident Student Program Cost: $1,650 (not including room and board)
Before arrival, students submit a $300 deposit. This deposit secures a place for the student in the program.
Why choose the North Central College Summer Camp?
- Safe, beautiful environment of downtown Naperville
- Professional ESL instructors with international teaching experience
- Small classes with students from all over the world
- Many activities inside and outside of class help students learn
Learn more about our easy application process!
Questions: Contact Kate Pope, ELI Director, for more information: