Summer Language Academy
What is the Summer Language Academy?
The Summer Language Academy is a three-week program that helps students 13 and older develop practical, everyday English skills and apply them in their daily life. Summer Language Academy students learn about American culture and cultures around the world. Students can also prepare, learn and practice important study skills while also learning about the American education system. Check out our brochure!
During the program students go into Naperville and Chicago communities with their instructors and counselors to practice and develop their skills.
This program is a wonderful opportunity for students who want to practice their English in a safe, beautiful environment. See our pictures for examples of activities our students have done in the past!
When is the Summer Language Academy?
Arrival Date: July 13, 2016
- Families can choose to have ELI staff pick-up students at O'Hare International Airport (ORD) on this day.
Camp Programming: July 14-August 3, 2016
Departure Date: August 4, 2016
- Families can choose to have ELI staff drop-off students at O'Hare International Airport (ORD) on this day.
How much does the Summer Language Academy cost?
Total Resident Student Program Cost: $4,200 (including room and board)
Total Non-resident Student Program Cost: $3,500 (not including room and board; lunch is included every week day)
Scholarship opportunities available.
Before arrival, students submit a $100 deposit. This deposit secures a place for the student in the program.
Why choose the North Central College Summer Language Academy?
- Safe, beautiful environment of downtown Naperville
- Professional ESL instructors with international teaching experience
- Small classes with students from all over the world
- Many activities inside and outside of class help students learn
Learn more about our easy application process!
Questions: Contact the English Language Institute staff for more information: