We now offer Electronic Transcript Delivery!
- Students and alumni* may request electronic transcript delivery to colleges, universities or anyone with an email address.
- Online transcript ordering is available to current students and alumni and requests without holds are generally processed in 1-2 business days.
*Electronic Transcripts available for students who began attending Fall Term 1995 or later.
Credentials Inc. TranscriptsPlus Service
North Central College is now working with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet through their secure site. Their Transcripts Plus service will facilitate your request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Be assured that TranscriptsPlus uses current web encryption technology and your information is secure.
(North Central ID and password required)
After accessing your Merlin account, select Students, then under Academic Profile 'Transcript Request'
North Central College requires that you provide the school with a signed form authorizing release of your academic transcript before your order can be processed. Some orders may qualify for "Automatic Authorization" without your signature. To qualify, your order must meet the following criteria:
- the name on your credit card exactly matches your name as it appears on your North Central College records and
- either the Student ID, Date of Birth or Social Security Number, or any combination of two of these must match your North Central College records and
- you do not have attachments to accompany your transcript order.
- 24/7 access. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the internet anywhere in the world.
- Faster service. Your transcript may be issued as early as one business day after submitting your request (instead of 7 business days).
- Easy address look-up. A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
- Precise addressing. You have control over what address we use to send your transcript. No more worries about an inability to read hand-written addresses.
- Status updates. Receive email or text updates on the status of your request, from receipt of the order to a notice when the transaction is complete. This includes confirmation numbers, express delivery tracking numbers, and toll-free phone assistance. If there is a problem processing your request, you are notified via email or text (your choice). You may also use the Credentials Inc. Transcript Order Follow-up process to check the status of your transcript request.
- Exact pricing. When your request is submitted, you know the total cost of the request, and this amount will be charged to your credit card.
If you prefer to use the service without using the internet, you may call 1-847-716-3005 to reach an operator who will process your transcript request. There is a $10 surcharge to place your request through an operator, unless you're in the middle of a web site request and are calling for technical assistance.
Orders to pick up transcripts will be available in 1-2 business days during regular North Central College Office of the Registrar Hours - 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday - Friday. You will receive notice when your transcript order is complete and ready for pickup.