Admitted Student Program
For admitted freshman students only
Monday, April 11, 2016 - 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Residence Hall/Recreation Center, 440 S Brainard Street, Naperville IL
- Admission Counselors
- Athletics and Coaches
- Career Development
- Financial Aid staff and presentation
- Residence and Commuter Life (tour of a Residence Hall)
- Meet and Greet with parents of current students
- Cardinal Camps and Premier Program
- College Scholars
- Leadership Opportunities
- Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Research
- Fine Arts
- Sample General Education Class
- Naperville Trolley Tour
- Photo booth and more!
Accepted students are welcome to join us on the day of and register on site. Please contact the Office of Admission at 630-637-5800 with individual questions or to connect with your admission counselor. See you on April 11th!