Goldspohn Hall was constructed in 1908. When North Central approached Andrew Carnegie to donate $25,000 to help build a library, he agreed on the condition that a science hall would be built as well. Albert Goldspohn matched the $25,000 donation and Goldspohn Science Hall was built. No longer the Science Hall, Goldspohn Hall is now home to many of North Central College's classrooms as well as several academic departments.
Goldspohn Hall is located at 31 N Loomis Street