Wilmert H. Wolf
Outstanding Alumni Award Winner 1969
Wilmert Wolf received his S.T.B. in 1932 and S.T.M. in 1933, both from Boston University School of Theology. He served as pastor in Middleton, Mass., Winona, Minn., and New York City before he and his family returned to Naperville in 1939. He was on the North Central faculty, teaching political science and history. In 1943, he became pastor of the former Grace Evangelical United Brethren Church. He served as a College trustee. Wolf was former president of the Board of Trustees of the College and Seminary Library and a member of the original committee which planned the library for the two Methodist institutions.