North Central College - Naperville, IL

This is a story of coincidence, a rare disease, friendships, grief and the generous alumni.
Using pens, thank you notes and their own creativity, the Student Legacy Ambassadors have written more than 200 personal notes to College donors.
Among the many extraordinary North Central College teachers of science was Dr. Irvin A. Koten, professor of chemistry.
As the flourishing young campus of North-Western College needed more space, President H. J. Kiekhoefer pushed for the building of a new science hall.
In the spring of 1924, President Edward E. Rall visited Henry and Annie Merner Pfeiffer in New York to ask for a gift in support of a “new chapel.”
The generosity of Harold ’35 and Eva Anderson ’35 White has touched nearly every aspect of campus during the past three decades.
Much of North Central’s success today rests on a foundation strengthened by the generosity of alumni and friends who loved their alma mater
A group of North Central students would like to thank the alumni who donate to fine arts, athletics, the Annual Fund and campus facilities.
Business owners throughout the western suburbs generously support North Central College with donations
Leota Buss Ester’s goal is to personally deliver 60th reunion invitations to 120 class members in 28 states.