Each term Oesterle Library presents new and timely exhibits in its lobby. Winter term’s exhibits feature Martin Luther King, environmental change, publications.
Theme: “Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.: Strength to Love”
This exhibit during January commemorates Martin Luther King Week, highlighting his own writings, including “Strength to Love.”
Foyer Bulletin Board: Global Environmental Change: India, featuring book covers from related books, posters provided by International Programs and a map.
Thomas Cavenagh, Schneller Sisters Professor of Leadership, Ethics and Values; professor of business law and conflict resolution; director of leadership, ethics and values; coordinator of mater of leadership studies program:
• “Real Estate Transactions, Finance & Foreclosure,” Business Law: Text and Cases, 2011
• “ADR and the New Rules: The Role of Third-Party Neutrals,” Illinois Bar Journal, September 2010
Tom Gill, instructional media coordinator, Oesterle Library:
• Photographs in “2011 Clean Water Calendar,” Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission
• Photographs in Northern Indiana Lakes Magazine, Winter 2011
Andrei Guruianu, assistant professor of English:
• “Anamnesis,” 2010
• “Metal and Plum: A Memoir,” 2010