The North Central College English Language Institute (ELI) offers intensive English courses year round. The ELI has four start terms: Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Fall, Winter, and Spring terms are each 10-weeks, and they follow the North Central College academic calendar.
Students are accepted to the ELI on a rolling basis - there are no official application deadlines. We recommend that ELI applications are sent at least eight weeks before the start of each term so students have enough time to complete the visa application process.
Winter 2017 Term
- Classes Begin: January 3, 2017
- Classes End: March 15, 2017
Spring 2017 Term
- Classes Begin: March 27, 2017
- Classes End: June 7, 2017
Summer 2017 (8-week term)
- Classes Begin: July 3, 2017
- Classes End: August 25, 2017