Enactus holds its annual holiday shopping event after Thanksgiving
Nov 26, 2013
Enactus will hold a holiday shopping event, featuring a variety of fair- and direct-trade products, after Thanksgiving on Friday and Saturday, Nov. 29-30, at the 116 S. Brainard House. The store will be open noon to 4 p.m. on Friday and 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Among the items for purchase are:
• Conscious Bean Coffee, whole bean and ground, from Guatemala
• Coffee spoons and other related coffee-making materials from Guatemala
• Handmade baskets from Kenya
• Handmade bags, scarves, table cloths, trivets and other décor and accessories from countries such as Guatemala and Costa Rica
• Greeting cards
• Ocarinas and other indigenous toys
“Stop by and check out all the products NCC’s Best has to offer,” says Long Ting (Fiona) Ian ’14, NCC’s Best project leader. “An alternative trade project, all our products are fair and direct trade from Guatemala, Kenya, the Hopi Native American tribe in Arizona and many more.”
Cash, checks and credit cards will be accepted. For more information contact Fiona at email@example.com.