10 reasons to come back for Homecoming
Oct 20, 2015
North Central College alumni: Our 2015 Homecoming Celebration is here! Come home this Thursday, Oct. 22, through Sunday, Oct. 25, to reconnect with your Cardinal family. We have a long list of events in store to entertain everyone, from the football fanatic to the music buff. Read the full schedule here or check out some of our highlights below:
- Peter Frampton Concert – Start off the #NCWelcomeHome Celebration with Peter Frampton’s “Raw, An Acoustic Tour” in Pfeiffer Hall Thursday night. Tickets can be purchased here.
- The Union – Enjoy a performance in Championship Plaza hosted by your favorite music venue. JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound present R&B, post-punk soul Friday evening. Purchase tickets at the box office here.
- Homecoming Concert – If choral, instrumental and jazz music are of interest, join the Concert Choir, Concert Winds and more at Wentz Concert Hall Friday evening. Tickets are required but free; reserve yours here.
- Graduate Student Reunion – Alumni of North Central’s graduate programs can visit with faculty, network with peers and share experiences with current graduate students Friday in Schoenherr Gallery.
- Tours of New Hall – Curious about North Central’s newest residence hall? Join the Office of Residence Life for a tour of New Hall on Saturday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- African American Alumni Association Walk/Bike-A-Thon – Help raise funds for the Emergency Book Fund with alumni of the African American Alumni Association in the annual walk and bike-a-thon on Saturday. The event begins in Championship Plaza.
- Attend a Reunion – North Central has several reunions Saturday, including Enactus (SIFE), education, marketing, athletic teams and more where you can reconnect with classmates and network with new alumni. Everyone is invited to break out your dancing shoes for a night of dinner and dancing at the Reunion Celebration Saturday evening; register here by Thursday.
- Team Prayer & Battle for the Little Brass Bell – Join the Cardinal football team Saturday at the Shatzer statue for prayer before the 2 p.m. game, then cheer on the team as it battles Wheaton College for the Little Brass Bell.
- Worship Service – Return to North Central’s beautiful Koten Chapel for the annual Homecoming Worship Service on Sunday, beginning at 10 a.m.
- Jonny Lang – End your #NCWelcomeHome weekend Sunday night with a guitar and vocal performance by Jonny Lang in Wentz Concert Hall. Tickets can be purchased here.
We look forward to seeing you! If you have questions, please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 800-611-1861 or email@example.com.