Student Opportunities in Neuroscience
Our students presented research projects at conferences around the country.
National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- Role of accumbal AMPA on cocaine self-administration in differentialy reared rats.
- PEPA and glutamate: The role of infralimbic AMPA receptors in diminishing cue-induced drug seeking behavior.
North Central College Rall Symposium for Undergraduate Research
- Striatal-accumbal c-fos expression in differentially reared rats following reinstatement of cocaine-seeking behaviors.
Society for Neuroscience
- Dorsolateral striatum c-fos expression following reinstatement of cocaine seeking in differentialy reared rats.
Recent Internships in Neuroscience
- NeuroHealth Associates, Lombard, IL
Our students are in graduate programs in neuroscience and other related fields at:
- University of Southern California – neuroscience
- Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai, New York – clinical research