Transcripts for Former Shimer College Students
North Central College has assumed custodial responsibility for Shimer College student records. Students may obtain their transcripts through North Central College’s Office of the Registrar.
As of January 1, 2018, former Shimer students will receive one transcript at no cost; a fee of $7 will be charged for subsequent transcripts.
To request your first Shimer College transcript, complete and mail, fax, or scan and email the Shimer Transcript Request form to the Office of the Registrar at North Central College.
To request a subsequent transcript, follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
If you have questions you may contact the Office of the Registrar at 630-637-5252 or email@example.com
Student Account Status and Academic Transcripts
Academic transcripts will not be provided for students with overdue accounts at the College.
North Central College assumed responsibility for overdue balances owed to Shimer College. Transcripts for students with overdue account balances with Shimer College will not be provided until the account is paid in full. Questions regarding Shimer College student accounts should be directed to Student Accounts at North Central College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-637-5689.
To request a subsequent transcript, go to https://www.credentials-inc.com/tplus/?ALUMTRO001734
- Select the option for Order Paper Hard-Copy Transcript
- Shimer transcripts are not available electronically.
- Enter your demographic information
- Select the option for I Don’t Know My Student ID and you’ll be able to enter your Social Security Number instead.
- On the following page, select Shimer College Records ONLY in the last box on the page.
- On the next page, designate who will receive your transcript.
- The following pages are to review your order and make payment. Transcripts are $7 each.
Once you place your order, keep an eye out for an authorization request email from Parchment, our transcript service provider. You will need to authorize (i.e. give permission for) the release of your academic record before your transcript can be mailed. Follow the instructions in the email when it arrives.
Your credit card will not be charged until your order has been processed after your authorization has been received.