Join us to celebrate the 70th anniversary season of the DuPage Symphony Orchestra – an exceptional musical ensemble that continues to serve the Western suburbs with artistry and Imagination!
Exciting concerts, distinctive repertoire, extraordinary soloists, outstanding educational programs, singular community engagement: all are part of the DuPage Symphony’s special 2023-24 season. With a vibrant lobby experience at each of our season concerts – plus the remarkable energy, enthusiasm, and virtuosity of the DSO’s 90+ talented musicians shining through at every performance – the DuPage Symphony consistently reaches above and beyond the norm. Join us for our upcoming 70th Anniversary Season: to be energized, enlightened, entertained, and inspired by the passion and poetry of great symphonic music, as presented by the acclaimed DuPage Symphony Orchestra under the dynamic leadership of long-time music director Barbara Schubert.
Concert Artists Guild and Sphinx Competition winner Gabriel Martins performs Edward Elgar’s deeply moving “Cello Concerto of 1918.” Two works by Ralph Vaughan Williams – his tuneful “Overture to The Wasps” and his powerful Symphony “No. 9 in E minor” – round out the program.
- Artists, dates, times, prices, and locations are subject to change.
- If you lose your ticket, please call or notify the box office and we will be happy to reprint them for you. We will have them ready for you at Will Call the night of the performance.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL. North Central College Fine & Performing Arts does not provide refunds or exchanges.
- If you are unable to attend a performance or use your ticket, you can donate it back to North Central College for a tax-deductible donation. Contact the Box Office at least 24 hours in advance, and we will issue a tax credit letter for the price of the ticket.
- Proceeds from resold tickets will support the performing arts program at North Central College.