Old Main

Title IX - Get Help Now

This page offers suggested options after experiencing sexual misconduct or bias-related assaults/hate crimes. These options are not listed in a stepwise order so some options may be pursued and not others.

Read the Sexual Misconduct Resource Guide (also available in large text) which covers the major sections of
the Non-Discrimination Policy

Use the Sexual Misconduct Online Reporting Form to report.

The links on this page will open in a new tab or window.

The following are suggested options after experiencing sexual misconduct:

These options are not listed in a stepwise order so some options may be pursued and not others.

person sitting on dorm bed looking at laptop

Call 911

​​​​​​If you are in immediate danger, call 911 for assistance from local law enforcement.

Campus Safety vehicle outside with old main in background

Call Campus Safety

If you are on campus and have continued safety concerns contact:

Campus Safety at 630-637-5911 (24/7/365)

Naperville Police Non-Emergency Number at 630-420-6666 (to make a police report - 24/7/365)

Area Hall Director On Call at 630-816-5298 (for students living in campus housing - 24/7/365).

two friends sitting on a bench

Call a Friend

Contact a friend, family member or support person, tell them what happened and have them come to your location.

Seek Medical Attention

Getting medical attention is important for addressing the physical consequences of any type of sexual violence or physical assault, even if you do not wish to seek criminal prosecution.

nurse checking heart beat of a patient

Evidence Preservation

After experiencing sexual misconduct, discriminatory, sexual or gender-based harassment, bias incident or a hate crime, preserving evidence is important.

Emergency Room

Confidential Resources

Confidential resources are those individuals who will not report any information to others without a release of information. They provide support, overview of options, resources, and referrals.

Dyson Wellness Center

Reporting Option Links

Any individual who would like to report to law enforcement can be assisted through the Campus Advocate (for sexual misconduct) or Campus Safety.

outside of new hall building