International Graduate Admission
North Central offers the following graduate programs:
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- International Business Administration (M.I.B.A.)
- Leadership Studies
- Liberal Studies
- Web and Internet Applications and
- Management Information Systems
For detailed information about each of these programs, please visit our Graduate Admissions page.
North Central makes admission decisions on a rolling basis; we have no official deadlines.
- If you are currently in the United States, we recommend that you apply at least two months before you plan to enroll.
- If you are currently outside the United States, we recommend that you apply at least four months before you plan to enroll.
Our academic calendar has three 10-week terms, so you can start classes in September, January or March. Most new students begin in September.
Graduate Application Requirements:
1. Application. Select one of the following:
- Complete an online application. Useful Tip: If your undergraduate institution was located outside the U.S. please use "0002" as your CEEB code for international colleges and universities. If you do not, the application may not submit properly.
- Download a printable version of the graduate application for admission
- Call +1-630-637-5800 to request an application by mail
- Email us at email@example.com to request an application by mail
2. Submit a statement outlining your career goals and motivation in pursuing a graduate degree. This should be one to two pages and can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Forward to our office the official transcripts from all the colleges and universities you have attended.
4. Submit an official course-by-course evaluation of foreign transcripts by WES (World Education Services) or ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators). This must be sent directly to North Central College by WES or ECE to be considered official.
5. Demonstrate English proficiency. North Central requires an official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 90 (Internet-based test) or 577 (paper-based test). Our TOEFL institution code is 1555. North Central also accepts official IELTS (International English Language Testing System) band scores of 7.0 or higher.
6. Submit a photocopy of your passport identification page (and visa pages if applicable).
7. A Declaration of Finances & Affidavit of Support with a bank letter certifying the amount of funding available for the first year of studies.
Program Specific Requirements:
The Master of Business Administration requires a copy of your professional resume.
The Master of Arts in Liberal Studies requires an original writing sample.
The Master of Leadership Studies requires an original writing sample.
Want more information?
Check out our Graduate Programs Fact Sheet.