Premier Scholars Program
What about during the academic year?
As a Premier Scholar, you’ll meet throughout the semester to talk about your experiences, reconnect with your peers and meet with your mentor.. During the semester, Premier hosts helpful workshops covering a range of topics, including financial aid, wellness, and study abroad opportunities.
- Academic support: building effective relationships with your professors
- Health and wellness: importance of emotional, mental and physical health
- Financial services: finding an on-campus job, organizing personal finances
- College Life: handling culture shock, time management, diversity
- Community building: activities include meeting with your mentor and connecting with fellow Premier Scholars
Is there a cost?
It is free to participate in the Premier Scholars Program. Again, the summer program will be online and there will be other opportunities for in-person engagement during the academic year portion.