Exceed Your Personal Best
For over 40 years, North Central College graduate students have become ethical and purposeful leaders in local, national, and global contexts. Through our programs you can advance your business career, develop leadership skills, excel in your health profession, increase your appreciation for liberal arts, or be at the forefront of education. Join our community of learners that will help you grow professionally and personally to impact the lives of others.
Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com or 630-637-5555.
Graduate Degree and Certificate Programs
We invite you to further your education and grow your skills so that you will be ready to practice your profession at an advanced level.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specialization in International Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specialization in Financial Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specialization in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in Higher Education Leadership
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Sport Leadership
- Master of Arts in Trauma-Informed Practice
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership with Eligibility for Principal Endorsement
- Director of Special Education
Entry-Level Health Profession Degrees
- Master of Athletic Training
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Bridge Master of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate
Post-Professional Health Profession Degrees
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Track
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator Track
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Executive Leader Track
- Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Track
- Post-Professional Occupational Therapy Doctorate
Information Sessions and Visit Opportunities
Join us for an upcoming info session or campus visit opportunity to learn more about our programs!
Virtual Information Sessions
Trauma-Informed Practice Programs
- Thursday, June 8 - 8:00 PM (CST) - Register Today!
Master of Science in Nursing
- Join us to learn how North Central College equips students with the skills and foundation necessary to advance their nursing careers. Meet our program director and hear from faculty members about our MSN tracks.
- Tuesday, June 13 - 6:00 p.m. (CST) - Register Today!
Occupational Therapy Programs
- Meet our Program Director and faculty to learn how North Central College supports you at every level of your career in occupational therapy. We will discuss our entry-level Master of Occupational Therapy, entry-level Occupational Therapy Doctorate, and Bridge Master of Occupational Therapy for certified OTA professionals.
- Thursday, June 22 - 5:00 p.m. (CST) - Register Today!
Master of Athletic Training
- Busy schedule? Watch a recorded Information Session
Campus Visit Opportunities
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Come to campus see our state-of-the-art facilities, speak with faculty and admission staff. Click here to register for the dates below:
- Tuesday, June 27 - 10:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Tuesday, August 29 - 10:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Tuesday, September 26 - 10:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CST)
- Tuesday, October 24 - 10:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CST)
Financing Your Education
We offer merit- and need-based financial aid, graduate assistant positions, and work study opportunities to help you pay for college. Your life goals are well within reach at North Central.