Expedite your journey to launch in the Spring semester! Meet the priority deadline to have components of your application waived.
Central Application Services
The following programs use a Central Application Service and have separate application processes. To learn more, visit each program page.
- Master of Athletic Training
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate
Master of Education in Educational Leadership with Eligibility for Principal Endorsement
Master of Education in Educational Leadership candidates, please follow application process HERE.
Steps to Apply
A username and password will be generated and sent to the email you provide. You will have 30 days to complete the online application. Separately from the application, you will need to submit additional items depending on your program. In order to submit the online application, you will be required to upload the following:
- Statement of purpose that discusses long range goals, interest in the chosen discipline, and the reason(s) for applying to this program.
- A current resume that includes educational and employment history, college extracurricular activities, community activities, honors and leadership roles, hobbies and nonacademic interests.
2. Submit Official Transcripts
Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions showing an earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Official transcripts must be submitted to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies directly from the institution attended. Official transcripts can be sent by mail or electronically from verified services. Hard copy transcripts hand-delivered by students will be accepted if received in an official sealed envelope from the institution.
- We give careful consideration to all credentials in an application. The minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale during the last 60 credit hours of coursework is required.
- The School of Graduate and Professional Studies uses a holistic approach giving careful consideration to all credentials in an application. Applicants who do not meet the minimum grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale may be considered for conditional admission which could require frequent contact by advisors. Applicants with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or lower will not be considered for conditional admission.
- Official transcripts can be sent electronically from verified services to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
School of Graduate and Professional Studies
30 N. Brainard St.
Naperville, IL 60540
3. Submit Letter of Recommendation
One professional or academic letter of recommendation from an employer, professor, or another person who is able to judge your potential for graduate study. Letters can be emailed to email@example.com. For education programs, you'll need to submit one specific letter of recommendation.
International Graduate Student Requirements
If you are not a United States citizen and/or graduate from a college or university in a country other than the United States, you must also submit:
- Official course-by-course evaluation of foreign transcripts
- Official results of the TOEFL or IELTS
For more information visit northcentralcollege.edu/admission/international-graduate-admission
Applicants may be invited to an admissions interview if deemed necessary by the School of Graduate & Professional Studies.