The purpose of the Graduate Assistantship (GA) program is to provide professional experience that complements graduate instruction and study for students pursuing advanced degrees from North Central College. The 2-year GA position is designed to aid students in the successful completion of their degrees and to enhance their career opportunities through applied professional experiences. Benefits include:
- Tuition remission valued over $28,000
- $3,750 stipend per year
How to Apply
Graduate Assistantships begin each Fall semester.
- Must maintain an overall grade point average of 3.00 while in the GA program
- Must be registered as a full-time graduate student each semester (summer excluded)
- Must meet the eligibility requirements for employment within the United States
- Must successfully complete a background screening, including a review of driving record if driving will be required as part of the GA work experience.
|Athletics||Enrollment Management (Admissions)||Marketing|
|Academic Affairs||Forensics||Recreational Sports|
|Alumni||First Generation Programs||Sports Information|
|Career Development||Fine Arts||Student Involvement|
|Conference Services||International Programs||Veteran Services|
|College Honors||Leadership, Ethics, and Values|