Research in Psychology
A Sample of Recent Independent Studies
- Your Body Language: What Does It Tell Others?
- Feminist Attitudes and Body Image: Influences on College Students’ Clothing Choices
- The Hypocrite inside Us: Can Cognitive Dissonance be Used to Reduce Procrastination?
- The Role of Perspective Taking and Gender in Rape Myth Acceptance (RMA)
- Music, Stress, and Resilience
- Anxiety and Religiosity: How Scriptures Influence State Anxiety
- Attitudes Towards American English Speakers with Accents
- Parent-Adolescent Relationships and Adolescent Self-Esteem in Northern Ireland
- A Cross-Cultural Investigation of Stress and Outreach Programming Among American and Scottish Undergraduates and University Counselors
- Using Experience Sampling Method (ESM) to Assess Cognitive and Affective Engagement of Youth Volunteers at a Children’s Museum
- The Relationship Between Social Rhythm and Quality of Life in Individuals Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder
- An Analysis of the Relationship Between Dieting Methods and Binge Eating in College Students
- Dieting is Stressful! An Investigation of the Relationship Between Dieting Methods and Stress Levels in College Students
- Perceptual Fairness of Women in Power