Student Learning and Success
Provide a dynamic and integrated educational experience that fosters student learning and success
at North Central College and beyond.
- Strategy: Using new College-wide learning outcomes, redesign the College's curriculum, leveraging a semester calendar and new general education core, to deepen and strengthen academic quality.
- Strategy: Build a pathway for all students to experience High Impact Practices (HIPs) each year of their study by intentionally embedding such practices into the curriculum.
- Strategy: Integrate technology to enhance the effectiveness of teaching and learning supporting a dynamic educational experience in and out of the classroom.
- Strategy: Differentiate the College by deepening the integration of academic and athletic experiences.
- Strategy: Develop a culture of creativity and risk taking among faculty and staff for the purpose of improving student learning.