Title IX- STI Testing Options
STI Testing Options
If an individual does not wish to go to the emergency room, there are alternative options for STI testing. Below is a list of options within 10 miles of North Central College. If an individual does not wish to go to the emergency room, there are alternative options for STI testing.
Dyson Wellness Center
Dyson Wellness Center is a service for NC students only. Appointments are required and can be made via telephone: 630-637-5550.
- Gonorrhea & Chlamydia: Urine sample, Free
- HIV: Blood test
- Herpes: Blood test
- Syphilis: Blood test
Students are encouraged to contact the Dyson Wellness Center to review their options for testing and answer any questions.
DuPage County Health Department
Appointments are required and can be made via telephone: 630-682-7400.
$50.00 Fee for Service. Accept Cash, Check, Visa, or MasterCard.
*All clients are screened for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and HIV
Central Public Health Center – Wheaton
111 North County Farm Road
Mondays from 1:30 PM – 6:15 PM
East Public Health Center – Lombard
1111 E. Jackson Street
Lombard, IL 60148
First & Second Tuesday of each month
1:00 PM – 4:40 PM
3051 E New York St.
Aurora, IL 60504
- Examination: $160 before insurance is applied.
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia screening: $60 before insurance is applied.
- HIV Testing: $32 before insurance is applied.
*Most insurance plans are accepted. If without insurance or choose not to use insurance, can apply to pay on a sliding scale based on income.
Open Door Health Center of Illinois
Aurora Health Center
157 S. Lincoln Ave., Ste. K
Aurora, IL 60505
- Examination with testing for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV and any necessary treatment is $100.
- Patients can additionally be evaluated for bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections (candida albicans), and human papilloma virus (HPV) genital warts.
They accept several insurance plans. A list of accepted insurance providers can be found on Open Door's website. They do offer sliding scale payments for persons who meet criteria. Certain patients additionally meet requirements for free testing based on risk factors.
VNA Health Center
400 N Highland Avenue
Aurora, IL 60506
- Offer examination and testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis and HIV.
- Additionally offer Pap smears and birth control options for patients.
Fees based on a sliding scale. Must bring proof of most recent income and a photo ID to appointment.
The links on this page will open in a new window or tab.