Title IX- STI Testing Options
Dyson Wellness Center
Appointments are required and can be made via telephone: (630) 637-5550
- Gonorrhea & Chlamydia: Urine sample, Free
- HIV: Blood test, $15.79
- Herpes: Blood test, $19.37
- Syphilis: Blood test, $6.21
*All blood tests require an additional $4.00 draw fee.
DuPage County Health Department
Appointments are required and can be made via telephone: (630) 682-7400
$50.00 Fee for Service. Accept Cash, Check, Visa, or MasterCard.
*All clients are screened for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and HIV
Central Public Health Center – Wheaton
111 North County Farm Road
Mondays from 1:30 PM – 6:15 PM
East Public Health Center – Lombard
1111 E. Jackson Street
Lombard, IL 60148
First & Second Tuesday of each month
1:00 PM – 4:40 PM
3051 E New York St.
Aurora, IL 60504
Appointments are required and can be made online or via telephone: (630) 585-0500
- Examination: $160 before insurance is applied.
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia screening: $60 before insurance is applied.
- HIV Testing: $32 before insurance is applied.
*Most insurance plans are accepted. If without insurance or choose not to use insurance, can apply to pay on a sliding scale based on income.
Open Door Health Center of Illinois
Aurora Health Center
157 S. Lincoln Ave., Ste. K
Aurora, IL 60505
Appointments are required and can be made online or via telephone: (630) 264-1819
- Examination with testing for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV and any necessary treatment is $100.
- Patients can additionally be evaluated for bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections (candida albicans), and human papilloma virus (HPV) genital warts.
They accept several insurance plans. A list of accepted insurance providers can be found at https://odhcil.org/. They do offer sliding scale payments for persons who meet criteria. Certain patients additionally meet requirements for free testing based on risk factors.
VNA Health Center
400 N Highland Avenue
Aurora, IL 60506
Walk-ins welcomed, but appointments can be made online or via telephone: (630) 892-4355
- Offer examination and testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis and HIV.
- Additionally offer Pap smears and birth control options for patients.
Fees based on a sliding scale. Must bring proof of most recent income and a photo ID to appointment.