The Class Gift is an opportunity for members of the class of 2024 to commemorate their time at North Central and lead the way for future Cardinals by making a gift to any part of the College you are passionate about.
Where does my money go?
The great thing about the Class Gift is that YOU get to decide where your money goes. Your gift can be designated for any academic department, athletic program, fine arts initiative, student organization, scholarship or the North Central College Fund.
Why should I make a gift?
- To honor 'the school we love' and to say thank you to the professors, coaches and donors who helped us have a great experience at North Central.
- To lead the way for future Cardinals just as donors and alumni have lead the way for you.
- To have a fun last year, the Class Committee will be organizing exclusive events for donors including socials in downtown Naperville, the Senior Wine Tasting and Two Brothers Roundhouse Senior Social.
- To get the Class of 2024 shirt! Any member of the class who makes a gift of $15 or more is eligible to receive a Class of 2024 t-shirt.
- To #ImpactNC. Whether you make your gift now, on the annual Day of Giving or any other day until graduation, your gift will impact the future of North Central and all of the Cardinals that will follow in your footsteps.
What is the North Central College Fund?
The NCC Fund provides students with scholarships and financial aid as well as supports the day-to-day operations of the College. 41% of the fund goes towards financial aid and student scholarships, 30% goes towards campus technology, 19% goes towards campus maintenance and keeping our facilities functioning properly and 10% goes toward funding student organizations.
How do I participate in the Class Gift?
You can participate in the class gift by making your gift today! Click the button below to easily and quickly designate your class gift to any part of campus you would like.