School of Business and Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
The School of Business and Entrepreneurship Advisory Board at North Central College is comprised of business leaders and entrepreneurs across business disciplines. The Advisory Board provides an external perspective while offering input on the strategic direction and overall objectives of the School of Business and Entrepreneurship.
Objectives of the Board are:
- To provide advice and counsel to the Dean and the faculty in achieving their strategic vision to achieve academic excellence, accreditation and regional prominence.
- To offer the Dean and the School an outside perspective on issues affecting business that may have education or research implications or opportunities.
- To serve as ambassadors and advocates for the School with various internal and external constituent groups including potential and current students, alumni and the greater Naperville and Chicagoland community.
- To be active participants in the activities of the School of Business and Entrepreneurship that are important to the School fulfilling its mission of teaching, service and professional development.
- To share the special insight and expertise of business executives through classroom presentation or other meeting situations, executive-in-residence programs, executive to student counseling and faculty consultation.
- To assist the School in acquiring the financial resources and external support essential to its development in the education of business majors.
School of Business and Entrepreneurship Advisory Board Members
- Bill Balaun, Senior Vice President/General Manager, McKesson Corporation
- Bryan Barus ‘90, Founder, President, Suburban Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Mark Cabrera, Owner/Operator, Chick-Fil-A Fox Valley Center
- Adam Chin ‘99, VP, Head of Model Risk Management, Sr Manager of Model Validation at TCF Bank
- Rowena Felix Salas ‘84, Co-Owner/General Manager, Hotel Baker in St. Charles
- Mark Johnson, Managing Director, Optimum Investment Advisors and Adjunct Instructor of Economics
- Jim Jones ‘88, Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, Agribank, FCB
- Steve Klouda ‘91, Owner and Portfolio Manager, Golden Capital LLC
- Anita Knotts, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management, Calamos Wealth Management
- Derrick Malone ‘93, Agency Owner, State Farm
- Lisa Magnuson ‘02, SVP Corporate Communications, Dairy Management in Rosemont
- Jack Moore, Private Investor and Consultant, PetCure Oncology
- Scott Palmer ‘08, Chief Operating Officer, Spikeball
- Raj Patel, President, The Hari Group
- Mike Soenke ‘86, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (Retired), McDonald’s USA, Inaugural Executive in Residence, North Central’s School of Business and Entrepreneurship