Leadership Student Organizations and Activities
- Athletic Mentorship Program is an initiative for student-athletes to serve as role models for their peers. The mentor program provides first-year Cardinal student-athletes with valuable assets they can use in everyday life, including time management, social skills and organizational skills.
- NCC LEAD is a program for first year students to engage with upperclass mentors, learn more about their strengths as a leader and maximize their time as a Cardinal.
- Residence Hall Association is an organization focused on resident students through in-hall and campus-wide programming.
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) serves as the student-athlete voice while providing opportunities to enhance the student-athlete experience.
- Student Governing Association (SGA) members are elected by the student body and serve on College committees, attend Board of Trustee meetings and make recommendations to the administration.