Media and Publications Organizations
- 30 N. publishes original creative works by undergraduate students.
- The Chronicle is North Central’s student-run newspaper with online presence at ncclinked.com.
- The Kindling is a humor magazine for students interested in writing comedic pieces for this once-a-term publication.
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSSA) Affiliate Board provides professional development, personal growth and networking opportunities within the PR world. Activities include agency visits and socials that will provide the framework to maintain relevance with millenial media.
- WONC-FM 89.1 is a student-led music radio station that provides an educational environment and valuable hands-on experience for students with an interest in broadcast communication.