The following is also outlined on the laminated card given to you at your education abroad orientation. Should you have any questions, please contact the Center for Global Education at (630) 637-5132, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- For medical emergencies, contact the equivalent of 911 in your host country.
- If you have a medical emergency or need travel assistance, contact Europ Assistance, available 24/7.
- Telephone collect worldwide: +1 240 330 1551
- Call toll-free inside the U.S. or Canada: 1 855 901 6712
- Email: email@example.com
- Note: Make sure you say you are a North Central College student abroad.
- Contact the international office at your host institution or follow the emergency procedures provided to you by the host institution; contact the NCC professor if there is one traveling with your group.
- Contact the North Central College Center for Global Education (8 am-5 pm Central Standard Time) in this order:
- (630) 637-5132 (Center for Global Education Office Coordinator)
- (630) 637-5289 (Kimberly Larsson, Interim-Director of the Center for Global Education and Director of Education Abroad)
- (630) 637-5899 (Whitney Ewing, Education Abroad Advisor)
- (630) 637-5151 (Dean of Students)
- If is is a night or weekend, contact NCC in this order:
- Kimberly Larsson: refer to emergency response card for home and cell numbers
- Whitney Ewing: refer to emergency response card for cell number
- Campus Safety: (630) 637-5911
Director of Study Abroad; Interim Director of Center for Global Education
Center for Global Education
+1 630 637 5289