Graduate Alumni Scholarship
Share the rewarding experience you had of earning your North Central graduate degree with a friend, neighbor or colleague! Alumni of the graduate programs are invited to recommend a student for the Graduate Alumni Scholarship. Accepted graduate students who choose to attend North Central College will be awarded a $500-1,000 scholarship each academic year.
- The scholarship is available to new students before they begin their first course.
- Full-time students will be awarded $1,000 each academic year ($500 each for fall and spring semester) for a maximum of 6 semesters.
- Part-time students will be awarded $500 each academic year ($250 each fall and spring semester) for a maximum of 6 semester.
- Once a student begins the program, they are required to maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average each term.
- Please note individual alumnus/alumna of the graduate program may present only ONE scholarship per academic year to a prospective student applying for graduate admission to North Central College.
- Students in health science programs are not eligible for this program
Email the School of Graduate and Professional Studies or call 630-637-5555. You may also email the Office of Alumni Engagement or call 8630-637-5200.