Deputy Title IX Coordinators are staff and faculty who receive specialized training in Title IX and sexual and gender-based violence and harassment. Deputy Title IX Coordinators serve as part of the College’s response to report and investigate incidents of sex or gender based discrimination, harassment, sexual misconduct or retaliation.
They are knowledgeable about, and will provide information on, all options for addressing and resolving allegations of discrimination on the basis of sex/gender, including concerns pertaining to sexual harassment and sexual misconduct.
- Sharon Merrill | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Human Resources
- Stephen Maynard Caliendo | email@example.com
- Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences; Professor of Political Science, College of Arts & Sciences
- Susan Kane | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Athletic Director, Senior Woman Administrator, Athletics (All Sports & Fitness)
- Jeremy Gudauskas | email@example.com
- Assistant Vice President and Co-Director of the Center for Social Impact; Managing Director of ConVerge, Student Affairs
- Kevin McCarthy | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, Student Affairs
- Mary Spreitzer | email@example.com
- Assistant Vice President of Human Resources, Human Resources