North Central College has forged partnerships with five Chicago-area school districts. These partnerships ensure the quality of the teachers and principals who will mentor you and assess your progress as you move through our program’s field experiences. These partners will also introduce you to a wide range of K-12 classroom settings, from those populated with high-need students to those with reputations for high-performing students.
Few other colleges or universities have developed relationships at the district level. Those districts with whom we maintain formal memoranda of understanding include:
- Naperville Community Unit School District 203
- Indian Prairie School District 204
- East Aurora School District 131
- Schaumburg School District 54
- Carol Stream/Bloomingdale Community Consolidated School District 93
- Oswego School District 308
The College also partners with many individual schools.