Student-In-Residence-On-Leave (S.I.R.O.L.)

S.I.R.O.L. status allows students to remain officially enrolled at North Central College while participating in non-North Central College programs abroad. Plans must be approved by both the Registrar and a North Central College study abroad advisor before registering and receiving credit. To investigate possible programs, students research online and use materials available in the Center for Global Education. Though some federal financial aid may be used for these opportunities, North Central College institutional aid/scholarships and state grants can not. 

To research overseas programs, confer with a study abroad advisor and visit these sites: