Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for considering North Central College for your wedding venue and we are honored to be a part of this special occasion. Create an unforgettable experience in one of our venues, they offer a wide variety of standout features such as picturesque outdoor settings, historic buildings with architectural details, and modern, chic designs.
Follow the steps below to secure one of our fine locations:
Complete our Wedding Ceremony Reservation Request form
- A member of our Conference Services team will contact you to verify date availability and arrange a meeting to tour our options and discuss decorating ideas and other policies. Tours may be scheduled Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- If you decide that Koten Chapel, Meiley-Swallow Hall, or Wentz Concert Hall would make the ideal setting for your wedding, you will be asked to sign a written agreement and provide a $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve the agreed upon dates. The remaining balance will be required one month before the wedding.
Wedding Ceremony Package includes:
- Venue for three hours for Ceremony
- Venue for one hour for Rehearsal
- On-site Conference Services Staff member for Ceremony and Rehearsal
- Additional Venue specific amenities, listed below