Weddings at North Central College
Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for considering historic North Central College for your Wedding venue and we are honored to be a part of this special occasion.
Wedding planning is full of minute details that can get overwhelming. We want to make your site arrangements as easy as possible. There are three simple steps to securing one of our fine locations:
- Complete our Wedding Ceremony Reservation Request form
- A member of our Conference Services team will contact you to verify date availability and arrange a meeting to tour our options and discuss decorating ideas and other policies. Tours may be scheduled Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- If you decide that Koten Chapel, Meiley Swallow Hall, or Wentz Concert Hall would make the ideal setting for your wedding, you will be asked to sign a written agreement and provide a $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve the agreed upon dates. The remaining balance will be required one month before the wedding.
Wedding Ceremony Package includes:
- Venue for three hours for Ceremony
- Venue for one hour for Rehearsal
- Special Event Insurance (included in wedding package cost)
- On-site Conference Services Staff member for Ceremony and Rehearsal
- Additional Venue specific amenities, listed below