HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
A Season Subscription to the Fine & Performing Arts 2023-2024 season allows you to create your own season ticket package, giving you the flexibility to mix and match artists and receive a discount. Subscriptions only apply to presented events and do not include Chicago Sinfonietta, DuPage Symphony Orchestra, and North Central College summer, theatre, or music performances. Subscriptions can be purchased by phone or by downloading and mailing the ticket form.
All purchases are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Subscription and discounts are not retroactive. You must purchase a minimum of 3 performances all at once in order to qualify. Performances added on to an existing subscription at a later date will receive the higher discount for that show only.
General Ticket Information
- All purchases made are final.
- North Central College Fine & Performing Arts does not provide refunds or exchanges.
- The Box Office accepts payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash, and check. All checks should be made payable to North Central College.
- Tickets purchased via phone or mail order can be mailed for an additional $1 shipping fee when requested.
- Tickets arrive in 5-7 business days via standard mail.
- Tickets purchased online include an additional service fee.
- All orders purchased less than 10 days before the performance will be made available at the Box Office at the performance venue regardless of delivery method requested.
Senior/student discounts are provided on a show-by-show basis. Contact the box office at 630-637-SHOW (7469) for further information. Season Subscribers receive additional discounts based on their subscription level.
- Artists, dates, times, prices, and locations are subject to change.
- If you lose your ticket, please call or notify the box office and we will be happy to reprint them for you. We will have them ready for you at Will Call the night of the performance.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL. North Central College Fine & Performing Arts does not provide refunds or exchanges.
- If you are unable to attend a performance or use your ticket, you can donate it back to North Central College for a tax-deductible donation. Contact the Box Office at least 24 hours in advance, and we will issue a tax credit letter for the price of the ticket.
- Proceeds from resold tickets will support the performing arts program at North Central College.
- All patrons attending events in fine arts facilities, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket for admission.
- A $2 - $4 online processing fee is included for all tickets purchased online. Tickets ordered less than 10 days in advance of an event will be held in Will Call.