The following is also outlined on the laminated card given to you at your study abroad orientation. Should you have any questions, please contact the Center for Global Education at (630) 637-5132, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- For medical emergencies, contact the equivalent of 911 in your host country.
- If you have a medical emergency or need travel assistance, contact Europ Assistance, available 24/7.
- Telephone collect worldwide: +1 240 330 1551
- Call toll-free inside the U.S. or Canada: 1 855 901 6712
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Make sure you say you are a North Central College student abroad.
- Contact the international office at your host institution or follow the emergency procedures provided to you by the host institution; contact the NCC professor if there is one traveling with your group.
- Contact the North Central College Center for Global Education (8 am-5 pm Central Standard Time) in this order:
- (630) 637-5132 (Rebecca Pugh, Office Coordinator)
- (630) 637-5289 (Kimberly Larsson, Director of Study Abroad)
- (630) 637-5899 (Whitney Ewing, Study Abroad Advisor)
- (630) 637-5287 (Jack Shindler, Director of International Programs
- (630) 637-5151 (Dean of Students)
- If is is a night or weekend, contact NCC in this order:
- Jack Shindler: refer to emergency response card for home and cell numbers
- Kimberly Larsson: refer to emergency response card for home and cell numbers
- Whitney Ewing: refer to emergency response card for cell number
- Campus Safety: (630) 637-5911
Professor of English; Director, Center for Global Education