Title IX- Confidential Resources
This page describes confidential resources available on and off campus.
Faculty, Staff and Students:
For sexual misconduct/sex/gender-based harassment, the Campus Advocate available through the Dyson Wellness Center offers confidential support services and advocacy. The Campus Advocate can be contacted at (630) 637-5550 and is available during normal business hours, and can be contacted after hours through Campus Safety.
The Campus Advocate can:
- provide technical assistance to anyone who has experienced sexual violence, dating or domestic violence, and stalking
- provide an overview of all the on- and off-campus options available to anyone who has experienced sexual misconduct
- assist with pursuing civil orders of protection or no contact orders
- provide safety planning
- facilitate immigration status assistance
- access changes in housing assignments
- help with reporting to the Assistant Vice President for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and Title IX/504 Coordinator and/or law enforcement
- help with anonymous or confidential reporting to the College for purposes of maintaining accurate crime statistics
- serve as the advisor of choice and attend all meetings that are part of on and off campus processes
Individuals may request to be contacted by the Campus Advocate.
The professional counselors at the Dyson Wellness Center can provide free, short-term, confidential counseling and/or referrals to off-campus mental health providers. An intake appointment can be made by calling 630-637-5550.
Counseling services hours are Monday - Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. and Thursday & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Faculty and Staff:
For sexual misconduct/sex/gender-based harassment, discriminatory harassment, or hate/bias crimes, Perspectives Employee Assistance Program provides free and confidential support and counseling services to North Central College Employees.
Perspectives EAP is available 24/7 and can be accessed over the phone, in person and online. Master’s and Doctorate-level EAP counselors can answer questions, provide counseling, or assist you with referrals. Call (800) 456-6327.
In person appointments can be made by calling (800) 456-6327, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. weekdays.
The links will open in a new window or tab.