Powered by Giving DuPage, the county's volunteer center, the Campus Connect Volunteer Portal is North Central's one-stop shop for finding, researching, and connecting with volunteer opportunities and community organizations for students, faculty, and staff members.
Benefits for Students
- Find organizations and opportunities that align with your interests
- Keep a record of your volunteer hours over the course of your college career with the volunteer resume feature
- Link to experiences for your Community Engaged Learning (CEL) designated courses
- Engage your student organization members in meaningful ways to meet your service requirement
Benefits for Faculty Members
- Find organizations and opportunities that align with your course content for Community Engaged Learning (CEL)
- Connect with organizations for research opportunities or field experience
- Organize student CEL projects through the user group function
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, contact the Center for Social Impact, firstname.lastname@example.org.