trees in front of old main

Undocumented Students

You're welcome here!

North Central College works with undocumented students to help them apply for admission and work toward earning a Bachelors degree. The Office of Admission does not discriminate in the admission process based on a person's immigration status. An undocumented student is a person born outside of the United States who has resided in the U.S. for a significant number of years without the legal permission of the federal government. The information provided here is intended to help these students with the admission and financial aid processes at North Central College. 

Applying for Admission

To complete an online application for admission without a social security number and when not applying for a visa as an international student, please choose the third answer to the citizenship questions, Not a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. Please mark the intended visa status question as Unknown, and fill out other questions as appropriate. Visit the Freshman or Transfer admission webpages to continue with the admission process.

students walking on campus

Applying for Financial Assistance

After acceptance to the College, students can find financial assistance that may be provided through private scholarships or private grants, and these are in addition to merit scholarships earned through the application process. Please complete the application for additional financial aid consideration and return to the Office of Financial Aid for consideration. Students who may be eligible to file for the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid can apply by visiting the ISAC website.

student studying

Additional Information

If you have any questions, please call the Office of Admission at 630-637-5800 or email to connect with your admission counselor about the admission or financial aid processes.

North Central College student