How to Apply
Our next traditional start term possibility, Spring Term 2019, begins Monday, March 25th. For full admission, financial aid and registration consideration, there is a target date of Friday, March 1st for Spring Term file completion. If you cannot complete your file by this date, call our office at 630-637-5800 to discuss your situation. We are also currently admitting students for our Fall Term 2019 (August 19th start) and our Spring Term 2019 (January 6th start).
- To be competitive for admission, a 2.5 transferable grade-point average is preferred.
- If you have not earned 24 transferable semester hours, your high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores will also be required.
- You must not have been dismissed for any reason from your last institution attended.
Your Application and Transcripts
Request official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities be sent to the Office of Admission. We accept sealed, official paper transcripts as well as official electronic transcripts that are sent directly through the following sources: Credentials eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, and Joint Services Transcripts.
Send an official high school transcript and ACT/SAT scores if you have not earned 27 transferable semester hours at the time of application.
Optional Information We Will Consider:
- Personal statement or documentation of extenuating circumstances
- Letters of recommendation
For Full Financial Aid Consideration:
- Complete or update your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with our college code 001734.
- Search for North Central College scholarships as well as outside resources.
- If you have questions about any of the above items or to schedule a campus visit, contact your transfer admission counselor or call 630-637-5800.