Faith and Spiritual Life Student Organizations and Activities
- Bible Studies is an extension of Focus; group members explore a book of the Bible.
- Catholic Cardinals is for Catholic students or those interested in the Catholic faith. It includes weekly gatherings, discussion and off-campus mass.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) is a nondenominational Christian organization ministering through Bible studies, games, worship and fellowship.
- Focus fosters relationships and nurtures Christ-like character through inter-denominational worship, fellowship and Bible study.
- United Methodist Student Organization (UMSO) meets regularly for study, prayer, fellowship and service.