Are you accepted to the English Language Institute?
After getting your acceptance package, please follow these next steps:
Step 1: Review your Acceptance Packet Materials
- Read the visa information, and start the process of getting your F-1 student visa.
- If you need airport pick-up, email us with your flight number and information.
- Read and have a medical professional complete the immunization form. This is a requirement for all students. Although you can get missing immunizations after arriving at North Central, it is usually much less expensive for you to get the required immunizations before you leave home.
- Review the Medical History Form in your acceptance packet.
- If you are living on-campus, fill out your roommate questionnaire and email it to English Language Institute staff.
Step 2: Sign-up for Health Insurance
If you are on an F-1 student visa, purchase required Health insurance through GeoBlue. This plan is designed for and open to all international students enrolled at North Central College; rates start at only $123 per month. The information brochure monthly rate for August 2021 through July 2022 will be available in June 2021. You can purchase insurance for all months you will be in the U.S. using this link.
If needed, you can use the address: North Central College, 30 North Brainard Street CM#276, Naperville, IL 60540. Blank fields asking for ID numbers can be left blank. Please print and bring your receipt and medical card to orientation.
Step 3: Learn More about Campus and the Community
As an English Language Institute student, you will have access to all of North Central College's resources. We encourage you to explore them and our local community before you arrive.
- Are you planning to study as an undergraduate student after your English Language Institute studies? Learn more about our majors & minors.
- Are you living on-campus? Explore our residence halls and food options.
- Learn about downtown Naperville.
- Learn more about campus life, clubs, and sports.
- Take a Virtual Tour of Campus.
- Follow us on social media and engage with us before you arrive!