Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of North Central College by preserving accurate academic records for our faculty, students and alumni while protecting privacy. The Office further supports the academic mission of the College by consistently enforcing its academic policies.
The Office is located on the 3rd floor of Old Main. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Resources for Faculty and Students are available on CardinalNet.
We assist the North Central community by:
- Coordinating registration of students.
- Issuing transcripts.
- Evaluating courses for transfer credit.
- Providing a private and secure area for holding student records.
- Publishing the undergraduate and graduate catalogs, registration materials, yearly academic calendars, and schedules for final examinations and classes.
- Reporting and recording grades.
- Updating enrollment information to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Supporting the Academic Affairs office in addressing policies and procedures pertaining to the observance of academic calendars, grading practices, academic standing, and graduation.
If you have questions regarding a service provided by the North Central College Office of the Registrar, please contact us at 630.637.5252 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our fax number is 630.637.5257.