Life and Location
North Central College’s 65-acre campus is nestled in the heart of the residential Historic District in Naperville, Illinois. We’re located just two blocks from the Metra train station (40 minutes to Chicago) with easy access to major expressways and two international airports.
Ranked #1 Safest City in America, Naperville provides interns peace of mind when exploring its vast amenities within walking distance, including bookshops, 40+ eateries, boutiques, coffee shops, technology stores and the famed Riverwalk, making it an attractive destination for summer interns.
- Our unique summer intern housing program has date availability from Saturday, May 20 - Saturday, August 5, 2023.
- Summer intern housing is for students currently enrolled in a college or university who are in need of housing during the length of their internship.
- Proof of internship including company/organization name, supervisor information and position description.
- Interns are housed in apartment-style suites completed in August 2016. A variety of suite styles can be chosen based on preference.
- A minimum of 30 night stay is required. Dates of stay have to be submitted to Office of Conference Services & Camps no less than 14 business days prior to your planned arrival date.
- Full payment for the duration of your stay is required 14 business days prior to your arrival. Keys will not be given without full payment.
- To be considered for summer intern housing, students will be required to complete our 2023 Intern Housing application.
- Sponsoring Organization - Company contracts with the College on behalf of their intern(s) - financially responsible for all housing costs and insurance. For more information on how to reserve space for your interns, please contact Conference Services and Camps at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-637-5560
- Individual Contract - Intern contracts directly with College and is financially responsible for all housing costs. For more information on how to reserve your space, please fill out the application when it goes live
For pricing and amenities, please visit this page.
We look forward to seeing you on campus this summer!