8-Week Intensive Summer Program
What is the 8-Week Intensive Summer Program?
The 8-week Intensive Summer Program provides high quality English as a second language (ESL) coursework for students working toward academic or professional goals.
Why Choose the 8-Week Intensive Summer Program?
- Small, challenging classes with students from around the world
- Personalized coursework to help students meet goals quickly
- Safe, accessible location - Naperville is one of Money Magazine's "Best Places to Life"
- Trips and activities to Chicago and other local places of interest
- Professional instructors with advanced degrees in teaching English
- Full access to North Central facilities, including the library, fitness center, and language resource center
- Optional institutional TOEFL testing at the beginning and end of the summer
When is the 8-Week Intensive Summer Program?
|8-Week Intensive Summer Program 2018 Dates|
|Airport Pickup and Arrival Day||June 27||ELI staff can pick-up students at O'Hare International Airport on this day|
|Orientation Day||June 28||All students are required to attend the orientation|
|Class Dates||June 29 - August 23||Sample Class Schedule Below|
|Departure Day||August 24||ELI staff can drop-off students at O'Hare International Airport on this day|
Cost and Visa Information
|Summer 2018 Costs (8-week term)|
|Tuition and Fees||$3,600.00|
|Room & Board||$2,360.00|
|Total (for 8-week term)||$6,379.00|
|Summer 2018 Per Course Fee (8-week term)|
|Listening & Speaking Course||$1,350.00|
|Reading & Writing Course||$1,350.00|
|TOEFL or Culture Elective Course||$900.00|
8-Week Intensive Summer Program requires a student (F-1) Visa.
Holders of other visa statuses may be eligible to participate in the program.
Do you have any question about the 8-Week Summer Intensive Program?
Contact the English Language Institute staff for more information: