We use a holistic approach in giving careful consideration to all credentials in an application. Applicants who do not meet the minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale must have at least 5 years of professional work experience and submit a letter of intent describing how the professional work experience has contributed to your ability to perform in graduate school.
Submit the following credentials in addition to any individual program requirements:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions showing an earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Evidence of earning a minimum grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale during the last sixty (60) hours of undergraduate study.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others who are able to judge your potential for graduate study in the academic field.
- Statement of purpose that discusses long range goals, interest in the chosen discipline, and the reason(s) for applying to this program.
- A current resume
- Admissions interview if deemed necessary by the School of Graduate & Professional Studies.
Application materials can be sent to:
School of Graduate and Professional Studies
North Central College
30 N. Brainard Street | Naperville, IL 60540