Applying to Master of Education Degrees
Complete the online application and upload supplemental materials
- Official transcript showing earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com or by mail to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies, 30 N. Brainard St., Naperville, IL 60540.
- One professional letter of recommendation (PDF) - Complete and upload the first page of the letter of recommendation form. Send the second page to your reference.
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership applicant's letter of recommendation must be from a principal, who will serve as your mentor
- A copy of your Professional Educator License
- Personal Statement
Applicants may be invited to an admissions interview if deemed necessary by the School of Graduate & Professional Studies.