Master of Education in Educational leadership
Steps to Apply
A username and password will be generated and sent to the email you provide. You will have 30 days to complete the online application. In order to submit the online application, you will be required to upload the following:
- Statement of purpose that discusses long range goals, interest in the chosen discipline, and the reason(s) for applying to this program.
- Current resume that includes educational and employment history, college extracurricular activities, community activities, honors and leadership roles, hobbies and nonacademic interests.
- Educational Leadership Supplemental materials to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of Recommendation - a principal must complete this form
- Official transcripts from the last 60 hours of graduate or undergraduate work showing a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com or by mail to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies, 30 N. Brainard St., Naperville, IL 60540.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org once you receive a transcript confirmation number, as this will ensure they are routed to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies in a timely manner
- Professional Educator License
Entry points are offered for fall, spring and summer semesters, provided minimum enrollment is met.
Learn more: Sign up for a webinar here.
Applicants may be invited to an admissions interview if deemed necessary by the School of Graduate & Professional Studies.