Admitted International Students
Congratulations on your admission to North Central College. We can't wait to welcome you to campus! North Central is more than just a world-class education. It's a place that will help you exceed your personal best: in the classroom, in the lab, in your career and in life.
Here you will find information designed to help you take the next steps in becoming a Cardinal.
Admitted Student Checklist
As you prepare to enter one of the most exciting chapters in your life, you're probably wondering "What comes next?" This checklist will help answer that question and guide you through the enrollment process.
You did it! Now it's time to celebrate the moment and let the world know you are #CardinalBound. Snap and share a picture or video of your Cardinal Pride!
2) Make it Official! In order to accept your offer, you will need to:
- Pay your tuition deposit ($100)
- If you will live on campus, pay your housing deposit ($100) and complete your Housing Application & Roommate Questionnaire
Deposits can be paid by cash, check made out to North Central College, wire transfer or credit card via flywire, or credit card. Contact your admission counselor with any questions.
Make arrangements to have your official final transcripts, including any current course work, sent to North Central before your first term at North Central begins. If you do not, a hold will be placed on your account preventing you from registering for future terms.
4) Class Registration
In order to achieve your highest level of academic achievement, North Central provides academic advising support to all students!
- You will be contacted by your academic advisor in late May and course registration will begin shortly after.
- Your academic advisor will help you develop an academic and co-curricular plan that prepares you to achieve your educational goals and complete College graduation requirements.
- Please be sure to check your North Central email in anticipation!
Living on campus is an exciting part of your college experience and our campus community is ready to welcome you!
First-Year and transfer students please complete the Housing Application. Once you have submitted your housing deposit and completed the housing application, you will be notified of your placement in June/July (Fall starts) or December (Spring starts).
Be sure to contact your roommate/s and introduce yourself!
6) Meal Plans
Think about what meal plan option you will choose at orientation. All meal plans cost the same.
7) Medical History and Immunization Records
Get any necessary immunizations and have your doctor complete your Immunization Form for North Central's Wellness Center. You will need your college ID number to complete the forms. Call the Wellness Center with any questions, +1-630-637-5550. They're happy to help!
Note: Please be aware the State of Illinois has very specific immunization requirements as outlined in the medical forms. If these requirements are not met, you will not be able to register for your second term classes.
Please contact your admission counselor with any questions about these requirements. Although you can get missing immunizations after arriving at North Central, it is usually much less expensive for you to get the required immunizations before you leave home.
8) Health Insurance
Purchase required health insurance through GeoBlue. The information brochure monthly rate for August 2022 through July 2023 will be available in June 2022.
- Purchase insurance for all months you will be in the U.S. using this link. Use the address: North Central College, 30 North Brainard Street CM#276, Naperville, IL 60540. Blank fields asking for ID numbers can be left blank. Print and bring your receipt and medical card to orientation.
International student athletes who will be participating in intercollegiate sports will need to submit additional medical forms and purchase an additional insurance policy as well. Contact your coach for details. Let your admission counselor know if you are interested in participating in any athletics or other student activities on campus, so you can arrange to start practice or rehearsal on time. The medical forms are updated each June for the following academic year on the Athletics website.