Master of Business Administration: International Business
Why Pursue a Master of Business Administration:International Business Degree at North Central College?
With North Central's online MBA program, you will study the latest business strategies and develop the critical skills that will set you apart. The 100% online program is designed to support balancing work, life, and school. Become equipped with key competencies and innovative skills to advance your career through the online Master of Business Administration with a specialization in International Business.
- Courses focused on business fundamentals
- Suite of courses focused on business administration
- Master skills in Global Marketing, International Trade and Business in Emerging Markets
You will walk away with skills to identify unique challenges and opportunities doing business in emerging markets, understand the global market that can open doors to exciting and new opportunities that are otherwise unattainable in the domestic marketplace, understand the United States' international tax structure and how this impacts domestic-based companies.
- 100% online courses that can be taken from anywhere
- Asynchronous learning allowing you to learn on your own schedule
- Unique core focused on business fundamentals that industry leaders need, such as analytics and strategic management across several disciplines
Through the Master of Business Administration: International Business program, students will gain:
- Ability to convey business concepts and original and creative solutions in a coherent and professional manner
- Ability to apply data analysis, interpretation, and presentation skills to advanced and complex business situations
- Awareness and importance of managing global and multicultural personnel in a professional setting for international organizations
- Understanding of the ethical and social responsibilities of companies, organizations, and business professionals
- Expertise in the application of a broad range of business concepts
Cost of Attendance and Scholarships
Graduate students are eligible for up to $20,500 in the federal direct unsubsidized loan annually; this includes Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
North Central offers several scholarships and awards to help reduce tuition cost by up to 20%!
How to Apply
Launch your degree in the Fall, Summer, or Spring semester! Click below for more information regarding deadlines and application instructions.
Master of Business Administration: International Business Curriculum
The Master of Business Administration with Specialization in International Business program is 12 courses (36 credit hours):
- A core set of five courses focused on business fundamentals.
- Four courses focused on business administration.
- Three international business courses, plus a professional development experience that sets the foundation to launch or advance your career.
Courses are offered in asynchronous, seven-week sessions allowing you to learn on your own schedule. Take one course every session and complete your degree in two years.
- Data Analytics for Managers
- Applied Managerial Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
Business Administration Courses
- Managerial Economics
- Global Business
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Strategy
- Global Supply Chain Design and Management
International Business Courses
- Business in Emerging Markets
- Global Marketing Management
- International Trade, Taxes, and Transfer Pricing
Our faculty have real-world experience and are able to bring case studies into your virtual classroom. Although our degree is online, the business faculty are accessible for you to reach out and connect.
Faculty and Staff
David GrayProfessor of Accounting; Chairperson, Department of Accounting and Finance
Economics and Finance Faculty
Faculty and Staff
Ryan DeckerAssociate Professor of Economics; Director for the Center for Financial Literacy
Human Resources Faculty
International Business Faculty
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff
Mary GalvanAssociate Professor of Marketing, Chairperson, Department of Management and Marketing/BUS
Professional Development Experiences
As an important piece of your professional development, you are required to attend one virtual experience during your master's degree. A professional development experience provides you with opportunities to interact with business leaders willing to serve as mentors, meet program faculty, network with peers, and participate in value-added seminars specially designed to significantly enhance your career potential.
The virtual professional development events are a unique feature of our program and are offered in a conference format with speakers and break out sessions, rather than a course led by one instructor.
Professional Development Topics
Experienced professionals and guest speakers will host workshops and events on a variety of topics, which may include:
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Leadership and Talent Development
- Professionalism and Ethical Responsibilities
- Personal and Professional Selling
- Physical, Mental and Financial Health
- Creativity, Curiosity and Idea Generation